Organize Your Desktop 101

January 12, 2014
I will blog more! I will blog more! That is one of my new year's resolutions, along with getting organized, so when I came across this pin, I knew I definitely had to share! It was originally pinned by Annie Moffatt over at Moffatt Girls.




You can find the original source here. I am sooooo OCD so when I saw this, I knew I needed to do it!
I wish I took a screenshot of my desktop before I organized it. But here is how it looks now:




I love, love, love it! Check it out…it is really easy to do!


5 comments

  1. It's really easy! Try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your site. What pin it Wordpress plugin are you using? It is totally cute! And I'm clicking over to see how to do this on my computer too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! There really isn't anything better to describe this other than BRILLIANT!!!
    WigglingScholars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must do this, my desktop is really getting messy lately with everything that I do and school coming up soon for me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.