Color it! Beginning Sounds Free Sample

September 25, 2013
This packet is thisclose to being completed!!! I made this pack to help my kids who are still struggling with beginning sounds. You can use this packet for homework, morning work, early finishers, or place them in your Language Arts bins for added practice.


I will not tell you that it took me almost two days just to design the front cover. I honestly let my OCD get the best of me! I had a whole different cover laid out & ready but there was just something about it I didn't like so I scratched it and started over.

Funny Confession Ecard: I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order. AS THEY SHOULD BE.

sigh. 

I came across this pin that really, totally, beyond the shadow of a doubt- describes me! ACK! That can't be good!

Funny Confession Ecard: I want to try all of the cute ideas on Pinterest but then my OCD kicks in and I spend all of my time rearranging the boards!

Here is a free sample of Letter Aa just for you! 



3 comments

  1. Thanks for the freebie!!!!

    I would love to win a copy for my little kiddos (K-1). We usually start off with beginning sounds, then proceed to ending and middle sounds.

    Take care
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.