Throwback Thursday!

July 18, 2013
Yipppeeee!! My blog design is complete! While I will definitely miss my old design, I had so many problems with the codes, that blogging just became frustrating for me. I'm so glad to be able to start over. Alicia from Dream Like Magic, was so helpful & quick. She was able to delete the codes and give me a fresh new look. 

Anyway, enough of my blabbering, I am linking up with the fabulous Cara, from the First Grade Parade, but you already knew that...to bring you a little throwback fun! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted on January 28, 2012

Are you a coffee drinker? If so, then you might have some of these babies laying around: 

and if you’re  like me, you've probably thought twice about throwing them out. I was sure they'd make good bird feeders, plant holders, or the obvious storage containers, but I still wasn't satisfied. Then I came across this post from Robin's Blog




She made some cute labels for these containers that I can totally use in my classroom & I hope you can too. Be sure to soak them with water & baking soda beforehand to remove that strong coffee smell. This is exactly what I was looking for! Stop by her blog and grab your set. 

Here are some more great ideas: 



and this
from Folgers.com. They have tons of seasonal printables and you can also make your own design.


and finally 


The possibilities are endless!! 


3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this!! We have tons of these at home... Just found your blog today and am a new bloglovin follower...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog design! So pretty!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas for these! My husband and I love Folgers coffee. I will definitely have to try some of these ideas!

    Ashley
    Rockin' in Resource Room

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.