42 Freebies on the 4th from your Kinderland Friends!!!

July 3, 2013




Happy 4th of July!!! I am so excited to finally be able to reveal the BIG SECRET!!! 

My Kinderland friends & I have some goodies in store for you!! 
42 goodies to be exact!
All you have to go to my FB page and click on this image at the top:




 After clicking on this image on my FB page, you will see this image:




After you grab my freebie, be sure to click on the circle to take you to the next participating member. If you make the full hop you will have grabbed 42 freebies in all!
 
Here is a sneak peak of my freebie!! 


Only available on my FB page & only available for 24 hours!! 

Happy Clicking!


1 comment

  1. I am SUPER Excited to start hopping!!! Thanks so much for an amazing day of giveaways!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.