DJ Inkers Commercial License & TpT B2S Sale!!!

August 11, 2012
Did ya' hear the news?! DJ Inkers now has commercial licenses available! Yes, it's true I received an email today and I wanted to share with y'all! I used to have quiet the DJ collection when I first started teaching then my computer crashed and I lost it all. After crying for days hours, I realized after that day I was never going to make that same mistake again. I certainly learned my lesson and all my files, clipart, digital paper, etc. is backed up. Tough lesson. There are three different licenses available so make sure to click on the picture below and find out which one is right for you.



Also, have you heard about TpT's Back- to- School sale? I am excited!!! I've been busy filling up my shopping cart with tons of things I've had on my wishlist for forever now...lol! I hope to add a few more things to my store including some back-to-school craftivities I've been working on. 




Thank- you Jessica (A Turn to Learn) for making this cute banner!!

**I just had to share!! SO excited for TEAM USA on setting a new world record!!**


Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the information about DJ Inkers. They are still one of my favorites. GO TEAM USA : )

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info..I'm your newest follower..
    come visti teaching fashionista!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.