Vacation all I ever wanted....

July 2, 2012
ALOHA friends!!!! This post will be all over the place so please forgive me :D


On my way.....

I still hope some of you are still out there! I feel so bad that I've abandoned this little 'ol blog for a month now- but I am really enjoying the last leg of my vacation. I am in Maui now soaking up the sun & getting ready for my cousin's wedding this weekend. After that my beloved trip comes to an end as I head back to reality on Tuesday. I heard Britney Spears is here for the 4th of July holiday...eek! I loved her in my early 20's!! 

My trip started off with a bit of madness and a whole lot of stress. I hate the hustle & bustle of airports, the fact that you just can't control the weather and of course.....delayed flights. I also forgot how stressful road trips can be with little ones who constantly ask "are we there yet?" or say "I need to pee", or "I'm hungry" a million times. SIGH. Disneyland was CROWDED. I don't remember it being THAT BAD before. I think it had to do with the new Cars Land that opened up. Rides had wait times anywhere from 2-4 hours. YIKES. We visited Universal Studios as well and had the opportunity to meet Michael Bay the producer of Transformers. He was there filming a segment for the TODAY show and promoting the new Transformers ride. Was the boy in front not too happy to meet Mr. Bay? LOL! I just noticed his facial expression!! 


*Mickey & Minnie performing on Main Street*


Anyway, I was bummed to see that I've missed lots of FUN linky parties, TpT sale events, and lots of great giveaways. So I'm a bit anxious to get home and get back into the swing of things. I also received an email a couple weeks ago informing me my blog received this amazing nomination. 


I will admit I was really caught off guard because I've always felt that I could put a lot more into my blog than I have. I am deeply humbled and thankful to all of you for taking time to stop by my blog. My only hope in creating this blog was to give back to the community of parents & educators who have given me so much and have re-ignited the fire in me and my passion for teaching. I guess I really have to step up my game!! 

Remember I talked about this post being all over the place? lol!! I wanted to share a couple more things with you: 

* Lakeshore Learning is having a 20% sale in store and online! Hurry! Sale ends soon!!
* Carson- Dellosa now offers a $5.95 shipping rate!!! YIPEE!!!
* STAPLES Back-to-School Savings Pass is now in effect until September 15th. All you have to do is purchase a $10 savings pass and save 15% on all the supplies you buy. 

and FINALLY, I wanted to share with you a website called Big Event Fundraising. If you have a chance please head on over and take a look around. There are lots of different fundraising options for your school or non- profit organization. You can also request for a free brochure. They have been around since 1999 and are committed to helping groups meet their fundraising needs. 

I just saw Farley's Currently July linky party so I can't wait to be back to tomorrow & link up!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.