Ouch!

March 26, 2012
This past weekend I had my wisdom tooth pulled so I've been down for the count and have put my Pete the Cat unit on the back burner :(

I hope to catch up over spring break....there's lots of things I can't wait to share! I hate the dentist...I've been traumatized since I was a child, so I'm really glad to be over and done with it, though I'm still in a lot of pain. 

Anyhow, I hope your all having a great week {better than mine at least}, and don't forget my giveaway ends soon. One lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!! 

GOOD LUCK :) 

5 comments

  1. Sorry about that. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I hope you're feeling better. I really don't like the dentist either. Thank you for your feedback on the Jelly Bean post. Sometimes I think the posts are really interesting, but if people don't leave comments I start feeling uncertain. I really want to be helpful to the teaching community. :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can def. sympathize! I can't stand the smell of the dentist the most! I have impacted wisdom teeth that I need to have removed, but unless I have to deal with pain, I think I will let them stay right where they are! I hope you feel better!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better! It's the noises you hear in a dentist's office that make me cringe!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for ya! I nearly have a panic attack every time I go. Aagghh!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm your newest! :)

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.