A Lovely Award

March 5, 2012
Forgive me for my lack of posting, the last two weeks have been nothing short of CRAZY. I caught the flu, my little one caught pink eye, and we are in the middle of mid- year assessments that have taken up almost 2 weeks and have made me INSANE. Endless amounts of testing, grading, graphing results, analyzing results....AGGG!!! I really dislike this time of year. Sometimes I question the need for putting our little ones through all of this. 

Needless to say, I'm still wrapping up my American symbols unit, just beginning our Dr. Seuss study, and working on posting some new items to TpT and TN. I look forward to posting pics by the weekend...better late than never right?! 

Anyhow, I wanted to send my special thanks to the following bloggers for giving me this lovely award, you don't know how much you made my day!! 




Marsha from:
 

Angela from:  

The Daily Alphabet 
 
and last but certainly not least; 
 
Natalie from Teachery Tidbits {I couldn't find her button}

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you. 
2. Pass the award on to 15 lovely bloggers. 
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. 
 
I'm passing this award to: 

Robynn & SueBeth: Busy Bees
Angela & Kelley: Glyph Girls
Michelle: Apples and ABC's  
Kathleen: Growing Kinders  
Mrs. Williamson: Room 36
If you don't follow these awesome blogs yet, hop on over and check them out :)   

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the award!!!!!! :)

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Hopefully your assessments will all be finished soon!

    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle- your very welcome :)
    Melanie- thanks for stopping by :)

    ~ edana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a cute little graphic for a button, but have no clue how to make one...guess I should work on that, huh? :)

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie- YES, you need a button..lol
    Teri- THANKS so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.