My TpT Store Grand Opening & New Year's Activities

January 7, 2012
I just opened my TpT & Teacher's Notebook stores! And I couldn't be more excited. I am a little bit nervous but I thought to myself I have nothing to lose!  

We worked on some New Year's activities and made this simple "I See" Party Hat Emergent Reader.


We also did a New Years Write the Room, Label Me, and New Year circle map activities- my kids LOVE write the room activities so I constantly incorporate it into my units. 

I also introduced Chinese New Year and on Monday as a culminating activity we'll be using a Venn diagram to compare & contrast our New Year traditions to the traditions of the Chinese people and their New Year festivities. 

Our theme for math journals were "Winter Friends".


Some of my sweeties have really come a long way.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway ~ TWO lucky winners will be announced on January 10th. GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!!

7 comments

  1. The bulletin board looks adorable!!!!

    Caitlin
    Http://kindergartensmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on opening your stores! Thank you for the New Year's Freebie!
    -Megan

    http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Edana!!! That unit looks adorable!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is an amazing unit! Congrats!:)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate you sweet comments :)

    Edana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just awarded your blog the Versatile Blogger award! Head over to my blog to read all about it!

    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.